Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
best way to fold tent back up
Thanks for reaching out! So the simplest way to neatly and quickly get the the Mont Moondance II back into the stuff sack I've found is by doing the following:
1. Put poles and pegs into their own stuff sack
2. Lay inner out on ground flat
3. Lay tent fly over the top matching corner for corner
4. Fold vestibules into the center so that you now have both fly and inner as matching rectangles
5. lengthways fold into thirds
6. Roll up from one end to the other
7. Slide into stuff sack, join on poles and synch it all in.
I hope that helps but if you need anything else please don't hesitate to get intouch at email@example.com or direct on phone at 0431 586 988.