Here's a little insight into how Lee is going with the Red Project... I've got a good feeling he'll take it down this winter.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Functions of the New BetaStick EVO Climbing Clip Stick
- Ben Sanford added as a Mountain Equipment Ambassador
- Climbing Vid "Comfort Zone" with Alex Honnald & Jonathan Siegrist
- Chris Burke and Lakpa Sherpa Kanchenjunga Summit Push
- 2018 Pre Monsoon Everest Season Wrap up from Sumit Joshi
- Steve Plain Did it! A New 7 Summits Speed Record
- Chris Burke: Kanchenjunga Expedition update & rescue – 5 May 2018
- Just Released - Juncture Climbing Chalk
- Axel Tritton & James Davidson climb The Shield VI 5.9 A3+ 06.02.18
- When To Get Your Climbing Shoes Resoled
- Choosing A Dynamic Climbing Rope - What Do The Numbers Mean?
- Caring For Your Prized Climbing Rope
- Women Crushers! Is there a Gender Gap in climbing?
- Q&A with Sheila Alexander after she sends Anger Management (V11)
- The New DMM Ceros Climbing HMS Belay Carabiner - What we've been looking for
- REEL ROCK 12 Film Festival Sydney and Blue Mountains Shows Announced
- Weigh My Rack Toured the Edelrid Factory - What makes Innovation & How Ropes are Made
- When to Double Up - Mountaineering boots: single or double?
- When a Sport Climber Goes Mountaineering - Ben hits up a TMC in New Zealand
- Chris Burke's Annapurna Summit Push
- Suunto want to give you Cash!
- Why A PLB Part 1.
- Andrew Lock Gives a Free Talk on Climbing in the Himalaya
- Official Reel Rock 10 Trailer is here!
- DMM Product Recall Notice - 14th September 2015