The Blue Mountain’s own official Skyrunning Federation trail run, the Hounslow Classic, is just around the corner and will be held from Blackheath on the 10th and 11th of October. The two races include the 68km Ultra Sky Marathon and the 23km SkyRace. Both courses include stunning sections of the Gross Valley that have never been used in a trail race before. What’s also exciting is that Mountain Equipment has teamed up with the race organisers at Mountain Sports to be the official retail partner to the event! We will be working closely with other race sponsors such as La Sportiva, Outdoor Research and Mund to be bringing you the best gear possible to reach your potential on the gruelling course. We will also be there all weekend with a mobile store should there be some last minute items you need or a possible upgrade to give you the edge.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Beginner Rock Climbing Gear FAQs
- Where City Meets The Stone - Lucas Corroto short climbing film featuring Mitch Tasker
- COVID-19 Update - ONLINE ONLY + Personal Shopping by Appointment
- We are now ONLINE ONLY. Temporarily closed City & Chatswood stores for COVID-19
- A Timeline of Gear for the Beginner Climber - What you need to buy & when if you're getting into rock climbing
- REEL ROCK 14 Official Trailer
- REEL ROCK 14 Is Hitting Sydney And It's The Biggest Yet!
- Mountains Crusher Luke Hansen Joins Mountain Equipment as Store Ambassador
- DMM DAY! What we learnt by breaking climbing carabiners and slings
- Professional Prints! The Perfect Christmas Gift for Climbers or Hikers
- The Official REEL ROCK 13 Trailer is HERE!
- We are now a drop-off location for Climbing Resoles Australia
- Alex Honnold's TED Talk on Free Soloing El Cap
- We Are Turning 50!!!
- Functions of the New BetaStick EVO Climbing Clip Stick
- Ben Sanford added as a Mountain Equipment Ambassador
- Climbing Vid "Comfort Zone" with Alex Honnald & Jonathan Siegrist
- Chris Burke and Lakpa Sherpa Kanchenjunga Summit Push
- 2018 Pre Monsoon Everest Season Wrap up from Sumit Joshi
- 30 Second Guide to Buying Down Products - Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Suits