Because you've got all your Christmas shopping done, turkey's in the fridge, bed's made for the relies and you've got nothing better to do with your time - waste 11min 2 seconds of your day watching Calum Muskett and Dave McLeod climbing in Patagonia on their quest to repeat David Lama's free Compressor Route. Will they be able to handle the 8a pitches high up on the headwall? Will the weather come to the party? Will Dave McLeod's hair-line recede any further? Watch and find out!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Vertical Life Film Tour 2020 - Climbing Film Festival
- Beginner Rock Climbing Gear FAQs
- Sleeping Well in the Outdoors - A guide to camping comfortably in any situation
- You Want To Get Into Climbing Photography? With Jared Anderson
- A Timeline of Gear for the Beginner Climber - What you need to buy & when if you're getting into rock climbing
- REEL ROCK 14 Official Trailer
- REEL ROCK 14 Is Hitting Sydney And It's The Biggest Yet!
- Mountains Crusher Luke Hansen Joins Mountain Equipment as Store Ambassador
- DMM DAY! What we learnt by breaking climbing carabiners and slings
- Professional Prints! The Perfect Christmas Gift for Climbers or Hikers
- The Official REEL ROCK 13 Trailer is HERE!
- We are now a drop-off location for Climbing Resoles Australia
- Alex Honnold's TED Talk on Free Soloing El Cap
- Functions of the New BetaStick EVO Climbing Clip Stick
- Ben Sanford added as a Mountain Equipment Ambassador
- Climbing Vid "Comfort Zone" with Alex Honnald & Jonathan Siegrist
- Chris Burke and Lakpa Sherpa Kanchenjunga Summit Push
- 2018 Pre Monsoon Everest Season Wrap up from Sumit Joshi