Icicle Jacket 2
I've mainly used this jacket for cross country skiing, alpine hiking, winter cragging
- It is seriously warm, packed with high loft down in box wall baffles - no cold spots.
- The down stays lofted, even in light rain or condensation thanks to the tough, waterproof fabric.
- Double zipper keeps me cosy when belaying.
- The removable hood helps reduce bulk and weight when it counts and looks like a sweet space helmet if you decide to wear it on its own (recommended).
- Australian-owned company.
Because the Icicle is a 'unisex' jacket and the cut is quite straight there is no women’s specific model. Women can definitely fit into the unisex model but often have to go up a size to fit their hips.
An ideal down jacket for winter adventures and cold weather cragging and making people with inferior jackets jealous.
Nina likes and is good at: rock climbing, hiking, canyoning, skiing, paddling, swimming, other adventures Other- yoga, languages, communication, reading and writing, listening to This American Life podcasts, photography, dance, plate tectonics, half-finishing important books, film, chilling with friends. Nina likes and is not good at: Slacklining, surfing, crocheting and knitting.